PC GAME-Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is the sequel to 2007’s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men with a new story, visuals, and more disturbed criminals.
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He’s involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter designed to take players on an even more intense story experience, following two of gaming’s most disturbed criminals, through the gritty Shanghai underworld. Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words ‘intensity’ and ‘realism’ in videogames.
* A New Shooter Experience — With unmatched levels of realism and intensity, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a grittier and more relentless experience than any other product in the genrePlay as Lynch — This time play as psychopath Lynch, taking full advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer and allowing nothing to get in his way
* Online Co-op — Play cooperatively with a partner through the entire story mode of the game as Kane and Lynch take on the lowlife of Shanghai
* New Shooter Gameplay — New shooter mechanics built from the ground up include a button-activated cover system and refined AI as well as:
Down not Dead — a second chance that allows the player to shoot back or crawl to cover in one-shot kill situations
* Human Shields — an act of desperation that adds more dimension to the cover system
* Critically-Acclaimed Heist Multiplayer — Fragile Alliance is back with innovative new modes:
* Fragile Alliance — based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge; now extended with more risk and more rewards. For up to 8 players
* Undercover Cop — adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance.
* Cops & Robbers — creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect the money and Cops trying to retrieve it. For up to 12 players
* Arcade mode — Sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape